Dura-Matic models are available as either pressure or bleed remote piloting depending upon the model selected. Single piloted models require one remote pilot valve and double piloted models require two. Air piloting is a simple and economical way to operate a cylinder or other air driven devices.
- Dura-matic 4-way valves include easy-to-use built-in flow controls
- Eliminates the clutter of extra fittings and controls in the cylinder area
- Air piloting is a simple and economical way to operate cylinders
- No need for electric wiring or solenoids
- Valves shift when pressurized air travels from a remote pilot valve
- Operating pressure: 20 to 150 PSI