Thumb Operator are used on push button control valves to provide a larger tactile actuation surface and reduce operator fatigue. A unique acetal pad minimizes side load and virtually eliminates wear. The Thumb Operator is manufactured from steel and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Not recommended for use with Bimba’s “4” Series valves.
- Designed for use with Bimba push button control valves
- Durable steel construction
- Electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Unique acetal wear pad minimizes side load
- Stroke ratio: 2.7
- Actuation force ranges from 1.25 to 4.50 lbs depending upon valve selected