Metal shrouded button operators provide the user a larger tactile surface for actuating 2, 3, and 4-way directional control valves. Raised or flush styles are offered to accommodate application requirements. To aid in the coding of a control panel, the buttons are available in black, red and green. Aluminum components are anodized or plated for corrosion resistance.
- 0.875 diameter
- For use with Pneumadyne’s push button control valves
- Provides a larger tactile surface for actuation
- Black, red or green buttons for color coding purposes
- Anodized and plated aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Actuation force ranges from 3 to 11 lbs depending upon valve selected