MFD offers a pneumatic valve manifold with multiple port sizes. Valve mounting screws and gaskets are included with the manifold. The pneumatic valve manifold is used to minimize assembly and installation costs. It also reduces piping and installation space. When used with our MPS (PowerStrip™), wiring can also be reduced for a cleaner, more refined look.
- M100H is used with the M3V100 series valves.
- M200H is used with the M3V200 series valves.
- M300H is used with the M3V300 series valves.
- Manifolds are available in even sizes from 2-8 stations.
- Valve installation hardware is included.
- All in-stock manifolds are shipped the same day.
Pressure Rating: 120 PSI
Temperature Range: -4° F (-20° >C) to 158° F (70° C)