3 styles of Cam Operators are offered for mechanical actuation of a push button control valve. The design features a durable acetal plastic roller and unique acetal wear pad which minimizes side load and virtually eliminates wear. The cam operators must be installed on the control valve with a Pneumadyne Mounting Bracket or 5/64” thick nut (supplied with the valve).
- For use with Pneumadyne’s push button control valves
- Rugged steel construction with electro nickel plating
- Mounting hole: 31/64”
- Actuation force: ranges .75 to 5.25 lbs at 125 psi depending on the cam & valve selected
- Ideal for the mechanical actuation of a push button valve
- Not for use with Pneumadyne’s “4” Series 4-way valves