Ball Operators mechanically actuate a push button valve by depressing the stainless steel ball bearing. Recommended for use with Pneumadyne’s push button 2, 3, or 4-way directional control valves, the ball operator is made from brass and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. It's easy to install on the threaded neck of the selected control valve.
- For use with Pneumadyne’s push button control valves
- Rugged brass construction with captured stainless steel ball
- Mounting thread: 15/32-32 (F)
- Actuation force ranges from 3.0 to 11 lbs at 125 psi depending upon the valve selected
- Ideal for the mechanical actuation of a push button valve
- Not for use with Pneumadyne’s “4” Series 4-way valves