Air Pilot Operators are ideal for remote actuation of valves using a pneumatic signal. Designed for use on Pneumadyne’s push-button control valves, these operators feature a 10-32 (F) or 1/8 NPT (F) pilot port. A low pressure operator is available for applications requiring faster valve actuation. The components are anodized or electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
- For use with Pneumadyne’s push button control valves
- Pilot port: 10-32 (F) or 1/8 NPT (F)
- Mounting thread: 15/32-32 (F)
- Actuation force ranges: 3.8 to 91 psi at 125 psi depending on operator & valve selected
- Ideal for the remote actuation of a valve using a pneumatic signal
- Durable construction