Universal cups can handle flat or slightly curved surfaces.
- 0.2” to 2.05” diameter cups available
- Flat cups hold firm to smooth surfaces
- Available in silicone for high temperature applications
- Silicone cups are preferred for food processing applications
- Chloroprene cups provide excellent wear resistance
- Good for use in low temperature applications
To order Universal Vacuum Cups or to download CAD files, click here.
How to Order
How to Order: Refer to the Catalog pages for a complete list of Universal Vacuum Cups. To order Universal Cup fittings, please reference the fitting groups column for the appropriate part numbers, NF indicates no fitting is required. Additional fittings group information can be found here.
All part numbers ending with a dash and * require the customer to specify a material type to complete part number. For example, a VCC-F-079-* flat cup in Silicone material would be completed by adding S: VCC-F-079-S. See Chart below for Flat & Universal cup materials and specifications.
For assistance ordering Vacuum Cups contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.