Non-marking Ultra-flat Cups are made of natural rubber and do not leave marks. Ideal for pick & place handling of foils, films, and glass in the semiconductor, solar/photovoltaics & electronics industries.
- Available in 0.79” to 5.51” diameters
- Large surface area reduces marking
- Natural rubber offers good wear resistance
- Uses Group NM fittings
- Works well with thin films and foils
- Reduce need for cleaning of work piece after handling
To order Non-Marking Vacuum Cups or to download CAD files, click here.
How to Order
How to Order: For a complete list of Non-Marking Vacuum Cups, refer to the Catalog pages. Non-Marking cups use Group NM fittings; the VCNM-F140-NR cup has a built-in G 1/2 fitting. Additional fittings group information can be found here.
Non-Marking Cups are made out of natural rubber. Additional material data is found in the chart below.
For assistance ordering Vacuum Cups contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.