Dual Durometer Cups are a durable combination of polyurethane with 30 and 60 durometers (stiffness), offering long wear and excellent sealing capability for uneven and porous surfaces. Available in single and double bellows models.
- Single and double bellows
- Available from 0.63” to 3.3” diameters
- Offer longer life than single durometer cups
- Cleats reduce deformation of workpiece
- Cups greater than 2.44” have integrated fittings
- Smaller cups use Group 45 Fittings
To order Dual Durometer Vacuum Cups, click here.
How to Order
How to Order: Refer to the Catalog pages for a complete list of Dual Durometer Vacuum Cups. Dual Durometer cups use Group 45 fittings. The larger cup models have a built-in fitting, please reference the fitting groups column for the fitting thread size. Additional fittings group information can be found here.
All Dual Durometer cups are made from polyurethane in 30 and 60 durometers. Material data is in the table below.
For assistance ordering Vacuum Cups contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.