AA Series Silencers have excellent noise reducing characteristics, are one third smaller than comparable products with minimal resistance to air flow. The large surface of the felt element resists contamination far more than other metal or polymer materials.
- 4 thread sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 (NPS, BSP)
- Compact, lightweight, durable
- Closed end silencer to minimize contamination
- Maximize performance – reduce noise level without beck pressure
- Improved work environment by reducing noise
- Felt elements are excellent at resisting contamination
To order the AA Series Silencers or to download CAD files, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify:
• For Silencer only: Order by Model #. Refer to the chart below or the AA Series Silencer Catalog Pages for product data.
• Vaccon pump/silencer combinations: Vaccon recommends silencers that have been sized to ensure maximum pump performance. See specific pump for silencer options.
• Non-Vaccon pneumatic devices: The thread size on the exhaust port of the pneumatic device determines the size of the silencer.
• Equipment and applications may vary. For proper silencer selection, contact the Bimba | Vaccon Technical Support Team at 508-359-7200 or click here to email the team.