The VDS Series compact all-in-one output device and digital gauge reduces the number of components in your system. With 2 switched outputs and one analog output it’s possible to monitor the high and low limits for vacuum control and system conditions. The analog output allows software control over the entire vacuum and pressure range with the ability to track system vacuum/pressure changes in real time.
- 2 switched outputs and 1-5 VDC Analog output
- Full 3 digit display – red LED
- Fully Programmable – simple push button calibration – no tools required
- 2 ports – back & bottom for easy plumbing and design flexibility, 1/8” NPT or G 1/8M
- Choice of switched output types – PNP or NPN
- Standard with M12, 5-pin Quick Disconnect on 6” Pigtail
To order the VDS Series switch or to download CAD files, click here.
How to Order
How to Specify:
VDSN-QD-6 utilizes NPN switching
VDSP-QD-6 utilizes PNP switching
Both models include 6" pigtail and M12 5-pin Quick Disconnect. Cordset with 5M lead wire and M12 5-pin female connector available, part # QDS-12-5F
Mounting brackets available: MB- rear & bottom mount, or PMC - panel mount