IQ® Stepper is a motion control configuration tool used to configure our Stepper drives. It makes setting up unique motion profile parameters quick and easy, and can include control mode, motor parameters, I/O, and encoder parameters. With the option of saving and uploading configuration files, multiple motion work cells can be quickly and easily configured with a few clicks.
- Proprietary software used with all Bimba stepper drives including IntelliMotor®
- Stepper motion control configuration tool reduces set-up time
- Graphical interface eases configuration
- Built-in status monitor makes troubleshooting easy
- Alarm history tool helps with quick system diagnosis
- Used with both Bimba Ethernet and Serial stepper drives