The triple rod bench top press features a cylinder with three piston rods and a tooling plate standard, and is non-rotating. The 5" square tooling plate distributes the cylinder force over a large work area. Standard features also include tapped holes in the tooling plate for mounting customer fixtures or tooling.
- Easy to assemble, or can be ordered fully assembled
- Strokes available from 1-6"
- Four 1/4-20 UNF tapped holes in the tooling plate for mounting
- Available in single stage and multi-stage (up to 5 stages)
- Press can provide up to 12,000 lbs of force
- All cylinders use a permanent lubrication design which provides outstanding service life