Economical air powered presses reduce production costs by automating crimping, heat sealing, bending, forming, pressing, swaging, riveting and burnishing operations. Easy hook-up. Just attach to your shop air supply. Heavy duty welded steel presses offer more thrust and sturdy welded steel press stands.
- Bore sizes: 6"
- Order press stand only, with the cylinder mounted, or with 2 hand anti-tiedown controls
- Single acting or double acting cylinders available
- Double rod option and non-rotating option available in double acting models
- Adjustable cylinder mount
- Precision milled table and cylinder mount
Pressure Rating: 150 PSI Air
-40° F (-40° C) to 250° F (121° C), up to 400° F (204° C) available
Filtration: Not essential but a 40µ filter will prolong seal life
Lubrication: Not necessary but prolongs seal life when operated with dry air
Heads: Aluminum, black anodized
Tubes: Aluminum, hard anodized to 60 Rc (16 RMS finish)
Piston: High alloy aluminum PTFE wear band
Rod: Hard chrome plated ground and polished steel
Piston and Rod Seals: Wear compensating Buna N vee rings