Pneumatic isolation valves are typically the first valve following the FRL components in the line supplying compressed air to pneumatic equipment. They are critical components in any safety lock-out/tagout system. Available accessories include air mufflers, pressure switches, air pressure visual indicators, and connecting hex nipples.
- Nine sizes from 1/4" NPT to 1-1/2" NPT available
- Critical component to your OSHA required lockout/tagout program
- Easy push-pull activation
- Standard Teflon® seals won't stick like competitor's nitrile seals
- Oversized exhaust ports for quick pressure dump means more machine "up-time"
- Inlet pressure: 15 to 145 psig (1 to 10 bar)
How to Order