"Single shot" design incorporates various ratios between the air piston (supply) and intensified air or oil (output). The simple design offers a quick response and trouble free operation. The cylinder strokes are made to order and dictate output volume. The optional stainless steel output cylinder can handle a wide range of liquids. Contact Bimba for seal compatibility.
- Quick response times
- Many cylinder options available
- Intensified material can be oil or other media
- Air-to-air designs magnify initial PSI by 4 times or more, with output forces up to 250 PSI
- Air-to-hydraulic designs magnify initial PSI up to 7 times, with up to 400 PSI output forces
- Strokes are the same in each cylinder