An air/oil system provides the smooth operation typically associated with hydraulic systems without the expense! Tanks can be used as stand alone reservoirs or in conjunction with cylinders. They can also be used with shop air and any Bimba actuator equipped with the TH option to provide a low maintenance circuit.
- Bore sizes: 2-1/2”, 3-1/4”, 4”, 5”, 8”
- 303/304 Stainless Steel tube, fittings, and optional stainless steel sight glass (FDA approved materials)
- Operating pressure: 250 PSI
- Internal steel baffles to reduce aeration and foaming
- Combine with Tandem series cylinders to create an “air over oil” design
- Long tanks /small bores are often more cost effective than short tanks / large bores