Originally developed to enhance the productivity of vibratory feeder bowls, Pneumadyne Air Jets are used in a broad range of systems including: cooling, moving, blow off and lubrication applications. To accommodate system requirements, the Air Jet Base is offered in three lengths, a 1/8 NPT thread or .25Ø for use with ¼ OD push-in ports.
- Tighten the air nozzle on the base with the retaining nut to complete the assembly
- Modular design for adaptability
- Durable brass construction
- 10-32 (F) thread for air connection
- Easy to surface mount when used in conjunction with the Air Jet Holder
- 1/8 NPT thread provides direct connection in a manifold or valve port