The Bimba pressure switch offers an electronic pressure sensing option that can be integrated into a safety monitoring system, which confirms energy isolation throughout the circuit. Standards suggest that machine design should include a method for verifying the release of energy after lockout, and this is a great solution.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 600 psig (41 bar)
- Set Point Tolerance: ±1 psi or 5% (.07 bar)
- Diaphragm Material: Buna N
- Proof Pressure: 1800 PSI (124 bar)
- Media Connection: 1/8" NPT Male
- Electrical Connection (HR): DIN43650A