Pneumadyne manufactures a wide variety of Inline Manifolds to provide a convenient junction point for the distribution of fluids or gases throughout a fluid handling circuit. Thread fittings into the ports to create an organized method of supplying multiple lines from a single source. Port sizes range from 10-32 (F) to ½ NPT (F) for plumbing and installation convenience.
- Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Nylon, Polypropylene
- Input port sizes: 1/8 NPT (F), ¼ NPT (F), 3/8 NPT (F), ¾ NPT (F) and ½ NPT (F)
- Output port sizes: 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT (F), ¼ NPT (F) and 3/8 NPT (F)
- Two to 10-station manifolds provide plumbing convenience
- Aluminum manifolds are black anodized for corrosion resistance
- Pneumadyne manufactures custom manifolds; contact us with your unique requirement