Pneu-Turn® mounting blocks are placed directly onto the shaft of the rotary actuator. Dowel pins are then used to attach the transition plates to the mounting block (dowel pins are sold separately). Once these are both mounted, the second cylinder can then be mounted to the base cylinder via the transition plate.
- Dowel pins optional for ease of assembly and/or improved shear loading
- Checklist in catalog helps you choose the right actuators for your application
- Position sensing available
- Available in a variety of materials
- Designed for mounting hole center to center alignment
- Contact your local distributor for more information