Many of the same features and seals used in the 3000 PSI series are included to increase overall performance and life. The floating rod bushing feature (used in our other designs) provides trouble free operation and long life. NFPA dimension design interchanges with competitive models in the field. Bimba offers a variety of options and industry leading delivery.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Precision machined to order
- Hydraulic operation from 675 to 1500 PSI (depending on bore size)
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from
- Common options typically do not delay shipping
- Cylinders are made to order, with delivery in 2-3 days
Pressure Rating: 675 to 1500 PSI (depending on bore size)
Standard Seals: -20° F to 200°F (-29° C to 93°C)
Fluorocarbon Seals: 0°F to 400°F (-18° C to 204°C)
Rod Bearing: PTFE coated Cast Iron, 150,000 PSI
Piston Rod: High Alloy Chrome Plated Steel
Head & Cap: Steel, Black Urethane Painted
Piston Seals: Carboxilated Nitrile
Rod Seal: Polyurethane
Rod Wiper: Flocked Nitrile
Cylinder Tube: Steel, Chrome Plated I.D.