TRD’s stainless steel non-rotating NFPA cylinder contains two internal guide rods throughout the stroke, eliminating rotation. This design eliminates the need for external guide shafts in many positioning applications. Since the guide rods are internal, they are self cleaning, and not subject to harsh chemicals that may be used to clean the cylinder, making it more durable.
- Bore sizes: 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 8"
- High repeatability at each end of stroke
- Available in double rod end models
- All external dimensions are the same as the “TA” series (NFPA)
- Durable, self contained construction intended for shorter stroke applications
- Oversize piston rods available on 2-1/2” thru 8” bore models
How to Order