Dyna-Mation DM1 cylinders are designed to generate high performance in most applications. They incorporate an internal bronze rod bearing tie-rod construction that allow for strength and flexure. Mead offers a wide variety of mounting and accessory options, including a non-rotating rod, non-lube seals, high temp seals, and magnetic piston options.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 6"
- Available with pneumatic end-of-stroke sensors (Inter-Pilots™)
- Available with cushions for shock absorption
- Available as double rod cylinders
- Ten different mounts to choose from for most bore sizes
- Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping
Pressure Rating: 250 PSI Air / Contact Mead for hydraulic pressure rating
-40° F (-40° C) to 250° F (121° C) standard, up to 400° F (204° C) available
Filtration: Not essential but a 40µ filter will prolong seal life
Lubrication: Not necessary but will prolong seal life when operated with dry air
Heads: Aluminum, black anodized
Tubes: Aluminum hard anodized to 60 Rc (16 RMS finish)
Bearing: Long wearing oil impregnated porous bronze
Piston and Rod Seals: Wear compensating Buna-N vee rings