Tandem cylinders can achieve constant velocities, even in slow speed applications, where air cylinders typically struggle to provide consistent velocity. This is accomplished by metering the flow of the oil cylinder. Since one cylinder is oil filled, you can control loads from a run away condition or absorb shock loads.
- Smooth pivot operation, overhung load applications achieved by min. effects of gravity
- Combine any series of cylinders in tandem for maximum design possibilities
- Several design schematics available to accommodate many applications
- Dual tank design for maximum flexibility and speed
- Single tank design for slower cycle rates, reducing component costs
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!