Tough applications require tough cylinders. Many applications can be very abusive to equipment, which can lead to damaged components or poor performance. Steel cylinders offer the most robust solution that demanding industries require. Steel tubes have a hard chrome plated, honed I.D. and durable wall that resists impact from flying material.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Steel cylinders can be customized with a variety of performance enhancing options
- Custom designs can be engineered for challenging applications
- Several paint options are available, black epoxy for indoor use is standard
- Larger rod sizes are available; contact TRD for more information
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!
How to Order
Pressure Rating: 250 PSI Air / 400 PSI Hydraulic (non-shock)
Std. (Carboxilated Nitrile) seals: -20° F (29° C) to 200° F (90° C)
High Temp. (Fluorocarbon) seals: 0° F (-20° C) to 400° F (200° C)
Rod: Chrome plated high strength carbon steel
Rod Bushing: Teflon coated cast iron
Head/Cap/Retainer: Black oxide finish carbon steel
Tube: Hard chrome I.D. carbon steel
Tie Rods: Black oxide finish 100,000 PSI yield pre-stressed steel
Piston: 6061-T6 aluminum with PTFE wear band