Union push-to-connect fittings are made to use with 5/32, ¼ and 5/16 OD tubing. Tubing connection and tightness are possible by the combining a stainless steel gripping collet and o-ring inside the fitting. Once inserted to the bottom of the fitting, the stainless steel collet grips the tube, preventing it from being disconnected until the metal release button is pushed.
- Tube sizes: 5/32, 1/4 and 5/16 Od
- Recommended for use with 95A polyurethane tubing
- Metal release buttons
- Push-in fittings enable quick tubing connection and disconnection
- Durable brass construction with electroless nickel plating for corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel gripping collet ensures tubing connection and tightness