Pneumadyne’s plug fittings are ideal for stopping flow to un-used push-in fitting ports. These durable plastic plugs are available for use with 5/32”, ¼” and 3/8” OD push-in ports. Simply insert the plug into the port to engage the fitting’s internal stainless steel gripper teeth. Plugs can be quickly removed by depressing the fitting’s oval shaped release button.
- Port sizes: 5/32, 1/4 and 3/8 OD
- Recommended for use with composite push-in fittings
- Lightweight, plastic construction
- Suitable for use in vacuum applications
- Quickly stop flow to un-used fitting ports
- Stainless steel gripping collet ensures plug connection and tightness