Plug fittings are ideal for stopping flow to un-used push-in fitting ports. These durable plastic plugs are available for use with 1/8”, 1/4” and 3/8” OD push-in ports. Simply insert the plug into the port to engage the fitting’s internal gripper teeth. Plugs can be quickly removed by depressing the fitting’s release button.
- Port sizes: 1/8”, 1/4” and 3/8” OD
- Recommended for use with metal push-in fittings
- Reliable and corrosion resistance
- Suitable for use in vacuum applications
- Quickly stops flow to un-used fitting ports
- For simple quick assembly of pneumatic circuits
All metal push to connect fittings are sold in multiples of 10.