Mitsubishi GT27 Series Human-Machine Interface panels (HMI) provide a graphical interface for monitoring and operating HG Series Servo Motors and MR-J4 Servo Amplifier. The HMI panel simplifies interfacing with the servo motors and amplifiers and can be configured as a gateway to other factory automation systems and devices. Also known as Graphical Operation Terminals (GOT). The GT27 HMI is part of Mitsubishi's GOT2000 Series.
- Touch panel interface
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, RS-232 and RS-422/285 interfaces
- 128 MB RAM memory (operation) and 57 MB ROM memory (storage)
- Expandable memory storage with SD memory card slot
- 15.0, 12.1, 10.4, 8.4 and 5.7 inch displays
- Remote connectivity allows access on mobile devices with optional GOT Mobile App
How to Order
How To Order
The model number of Mitsubishi HMI Panels consists of alphanumeric clusters designating product type, screen size, resolution and other characteristics.