Bimba DRV drives are the simplest OEM control solution. Drives are matched to and configured for the actuator purchased. No software or programming is required. Just provide DC power, attach the motor leads, and connect step and direction (or step clockwise and counterclockwise) inputs and it is ready to run. They are ideal for use with PLC stepper cards.
- Step and direction inputs
- Separate output that signals a fault condition
- Input to disable power to the motor windings
- Accepts step inputs from 200 to 20,000 steps per revolution of the motor
- Adjustable running current, 70 to 100%
- Adjustable idle current, 50 to 90% of running current