Pressure regulators are used to maintain a preset downstream pressure and are available as relieving or non-relieving. They are available in a variety of port sizes and come with either a knurled or plastic knob. Choose from threaded, barbed or push-in input ports to fit plumbing requirements. Properly sizing and setting your regulator is crucial for efficient air consumption.
- Input Ports: 1/8 NPT, 1/8 NPT (F), 10-32 (F), .170 Tube ID Barb, 1/4 or 5/32 Push-in
- Output Ports: 1/8 NPT (F), 10-32 (F), 1/4 or 5/32 Push-in
- Swivel output port eases alignment
- Relieving and non-relieving function
- Maximum Input Pressure: 125 PSI
- Flow Rate: 22 scfm at 125 PSI