MGFB series coalescing filters protect sensitive pneumatic equipment by removing oil mist and contamination down to 0.01μ. Fine fibers in the filter media collect microscopic particles and the outer filter drainage layer allows coalesced liquid to fall into the filter bowl. They can be mounted inline or connected directly to the other FRL components via available modular connector kits.
- High performance borosilicate glass microfiber element
- 0.01μ (95% efficiency) filtration rating
- 1/8 NPT to 1/2 NPT port sizes
- Available with manual, semi-automatic, and automatic bowl drains
- Metal and polycarbonate bowls available
- MFD value, delivery and quality