The Bimba Twist Clamp cylinder combines linear and 90° rotary motion with an internal pin/cam mechanism. The rotary action moves a clamping arm away from the work piece, allowing for easy loading and unloading of parts. As the cylinder extends, the pin follows the groove and creates 90° of rotary motion.
- Standard U.S. customary (inch) threads for ports, mounting, and rods
- Maximum operating pressure: 140 PSI
- Temperature range: 15°F to 160°F
- Lubrication: PTFE grease
- Anodized aluminum clamp arm ordered separately as an accessory kit
- Piston seal: Nitrile (high-temperature option available)