Alignment couplers are designed to simplify alignment issues, resist vibrational loosening, and allow excellent freedom of movement. These can be clamped straight to the cylinder rod, offering a superior strength connection. Alignment allowances can eliminate the need for expensive precision machining in rigidly mounted applications.
- Bore sizes: 8mm up to 100mm
- Up to 20° of spherical movement and 0.02” lateral allowance and 0.002” of axial play
- Available for use with ISO 6431, ISO 6432, and PCE series cylinders
- High tensile, hardened and blackened steel
- Precision machined
- All accessories include necessary hardware