Four models are available for AC or DC input and voltage or current output. Each controller offers both dual set point and scaled analog output functions. The controllers are strictly analog in nature and are not closed loop motion controllers. Typical applications include web tensioning or dancer arm control.
- Used for applications requiring accuracy larger than ± 0.030"
- Provides 10 VDC to energize PFC resistive probe
- Not closed loop, cannot hold position
- Use when power source for PFC does not have 1 M Ohm input impedance
- Use as source of fast responding scalable analog output
- Ideal for use as a web tensioning interface
Temperature Range: -30° C (-22° F) to 70° C (160° F)
Input Power: -AC Models 100 to 135 VAC
DC Models 11.8 to 26 VDC
Scalable Outputs: 0 to 10 VDC, 4-20 mA (model specific)