FM series rod lock cylinders give superior locking forces that are rated highest in the industry. They are designed to bolt on to the FM series cylinders, allowing for easy maintenance. Rod lock cylinders are commonly used in applications that require emergency stops (E-STOP), intermediate stroke positioning, “drop” prevention, and precise holding applications.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6"
- Anodized aluminum housing and precision ground tool steel locking mechanism
- Response time = 200 ms
- Rod sizes: 5/8", 1", 1-3/8", 1-3/4"
- Rated for millions of trouble-free rod lock actuations
- Provides extremely low backlash and ZERO rod movement on actuation
Electroless Nickel Plated option does not include EN plate on the rod lock.
How to Order