Dyna-Mation DM2 cylinders are designed to generate high performance in most applications. They incorporate an extruded body design with an internal rod bearing. DM2 cylinders are better suited for wash down applications and clean environments. Mead offers a wide variety of mounting and accessory options.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 6"
- Available with pneumatic end-of-stroke sensors (Inter-Pilots™)
- Available with cushions for shock absorption
- Available as double rod cylinders
- Ten different mounts to choose from for most bore sizes
- Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping
Pressure Rating: 250 PSI Air / Contact Mead for hydraulic pressure rating
-40° F (-40° C) to 250° F (121° C) standard, up to 400° F (204° C) available
Filtration: Not essential but a 40µ filter will prolong seal life
Lubrication: Not necessary but prolongs seal life when operated with dry air
Rod: Hard chrome plated ground and polished steel
Piston: High alloy aluminum with PTFE wear band
Piston and Rod Seals: Wear compensating Buna N vee rings
Bearing: Long wearing oil impregnated porouse bronze