Bimba’s multiple position linear thrusters incorporate a double-acting single rod end cylinder that provides an intermediate position in addition to fully extended and fully retracted positions. These actuators are rated for pressures up to 250 PSI and have low breakaway friction. There are multiple materials and options to choose from for the guide shafts.
- Bore sizes: 9/16", 3/4", 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2"
- Ball or composite bearings
- Stroke lengths up to 12"
- Construction follows popular T and TE series thrusters
- Options include internal Buna N or external urethane bumpers
- Buna N magnets for position sensing