MFD's Extruded Thruster is a rugged, guided actuator with a cylinder integral to the thruster block. The sleek body incorporates a groove for switch mounting for a clean, space-efficient package. The thrusters can be mounted with screws from the top, bottom, or base or by using T-slots on the bottom.
- Bore sizes: 12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, and 63mm.
- Available in strokes from 10mm to 250mm depending on the bore size.
- The thruster is available with a bronze bushing or a linear ball bushing.
- All thrusters come with magnets.
- Thrusters are double acting.
- All "in stock" thrusters typically ship the same day.
Pressure Rating: 18 to 142 PSI
-40° F (-40° C) to 250° F (121° C) standard, up to 400° F (204° C) available
Filtration: Not essential but a 40µ filter will prolong seal life
Lubrication: Not necessary but will prolong seal life when operated with dry air
Body: Anodized 6463-T5 aluminum
Guide Rod: Chrome plated SAE440/SUS440C steel
Rod Seal: NBR