Trunnion blocks are often used when mounting a cylinder so that it can pivot on the trunnion pins. Mount cylinders to provide alignment with the driven mechanism, avoiding side loads that restrict the free operation of the cylinder. Properly mounting cylinders in your application will increase cylinder life.
- 303 stainless steel construction
- High load composite bearing
- Can be ordered in pairs or separately
- Can be used with NFPA MT1, MT2 & MT4 mounts
- Rated for intermediate food contact and wash down applications
- Precision machined