The right angle flow control valves provide fast, accurate control in a convenient package. Specifically designed for controlling flow to pneumatic actuators, these units come with push-in type fittings with pre-applied Teflon sealant. The flow controls offer a swivel feature for ease of tubing alignment.
- Both units mount directly to your cylinder ports
- RAF adjustment is a recessed screwdriver slot
- RAFK has a knob for the adjustment that can be tightened down once set
- RAF is black anodized aluminum body, zinc plated brass fitting, cracking pressure = 5 PSI
- RAFK is brass nickel plated body, cracking pressure = 5 PSI
- Temperature range: -14°F to 160°F