Air timers are used to delay the air signal coming in or out of an air component. Depending on the model, the delay may be adjusted from 0.75 to 30 seconds. Input port is indicated by a yellow dot. Timers are available in either normally closed (NC) or normally open (NO) models. Normally closed models are used to time in and normally open models are used to time out.
- Filtration: 40 micron filtration recommended
- Lubrication: 30 wt. non-detergent oil
- Pressure range: 50-150 PSI (NC); 40-150 PSI (N0)
- Life expectancy: 1,000,000 cycles
- Temperature range: 50°F to 120°F
- Port sizes / material: 1⁄8” / Acrylic