Stroke Completion Sensors (SCS) mount directly on cylinder ports to provide an air signal when rod motion stops...even when the full stroke length is not used. Stroke completion sensors automatically adjust to variable strokes, replacing limit and reed switches in clamping, holding and sequencing tasks.
- Pilot tubing: 5/32" OD
- Pressure range: 60-120 PSI
- Mounting thread: 1/8" NPT to 1/2" NPT
- Temperature range: 5°F to 140°F
- Not recommended for cylinder "inching" operations with pressure held valves
- SCS work by comparing supply pressure to exhaust pressure