Bimba offers a range of Quik-Flo® needle valves, allowing for controlled flow of both the air intake and exhaust through the same valve. A needle valve can control a double acting cylinder's extension and retraction by controlling the volume of air entering the cylinder and the volume of the air leaving the cylinder.
- Quik-Flo® controls offer metered flow in both directions
- Chrome plated, zinc die cast bodies
- Two adjustment types (recessed needle and knurled adjustment knob with lock nut)
- Push-to-connect style for customer tubing (accepts plastic tubing, nylon, polyethylene)
- Five sizes from #10-32 port / 5/32" OD tubing to 3/8" NPT port / 3/8" OD tubing
- Male threads are coated with dry thread sealant