Mead's Slide/Lockout valves (SLV series) are designed to exhaust downstream air to atmosphere when the valve is in the closed position. This prohibits the unexpected cycling of equipment due to stored energy in the air line. These valves can only be locked in the closed position, rendering any downstream equipment inoperable.
- Comply with OSHA Standard Rule 29 CFR1910.147
- Sleeve: gold anodized aluminum for easy identification
- Body: black anodized aluminum
- Temperature range: -50°F to 180°F
- Pressure range: 0 to 150 PSI
- Seals: Buna N