Bimba High Flow 2:1 Air Boosters double the air pressure at a greater flow rate than our basic booster model. The unit is a self-contained system of integral valve components that reciprocate pistons to increase the output pressure. This is a compact solution to deliver the output force required of a pneumatic cylinder under limited space conditions.
- Maximum input pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 15 °F to 160 °F
- Lubrication: HT-99 Oil
- Bodies and center section: Aluminum; hard coat with PTFE
- Mounting plate: Anodized aluminum
- Offers higher flow rates than the Basic 2:1 Booster