The Compact Medium Pressure Hydraulic (CMH) Actuator is designed to offer more power in a smaller package without sacrificing performance. The CMH has an optional switch groove that eliminates costly and time-consuming design and fabrication for other position sensing methods. This switch groove design allows for a lower profile than what tie rod cylinders can offer—making it the perfect fit for a demanding application.
- Bore sizes: 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 76mm, 101mm
- Strokes up to 100mm
- Hydraulic operation up to 140 Bar or 2030 PSI (depending on bore size)
- Seven different mounts to choose from
- Common options typically do not delay shipping
- Cylinders are made to order, with delivery in 12 business days