TRD's NFPA heavy duty stainless steel cylinder is ideal for applications subjected to chemicals and corrosive environments. Options include an FDA approved lubricant and solid Delrin® rod bushing, which is also FDA approved. The solid stainless steel piston provides maximum corrosion resistance.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Piston rods are hard chrome plated, ground and polished stainless steel
- Maximum operating presssure: 250 PSI air, 400 PSI hydraulic non-shock (TH option)
- 316 stainless steel is optional; please allow additional time due to material availability
- Stainless steel multi-stage and triple rod cylinders are available
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!